The Global Hospitality Education Expo has grown to become India’s biggest higher education event with a dedicated focus on subjects and careers in the hospitality and culinary space.
We have conducted 4 editions of the expo and started way in 2018 with in-person education fairs in Mumbai and Delhi. In 2019, the second edition, we took the expo to 5 cities, namely Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur and Kolkata. The next two editions were organized as virtual events, in 2020 and 2021 respectively.
Over the years, 52+ universities and institutes from 19+ countries have participated in our hospitality focused education event. The expo has gained massive popularity amongst hospitality focused students in India.
In 2022, we will be organizing in-person events in the month of September, in Mumbai and Delhi. We look forward to hosting institutes, industry professionals and hospitality focused students at our expos.
What differentiates our expos
- Our events attract undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Students attend breakout sessions and learn from industry and academic leaders
- We conduct extensive outreach in high schools, colleges and relevant postgraduate institutes
- Each registration is pre-screened by our education counselors
- Digital campaigns are executed by Zista Digital, our in-house education marketing expert